Just a quick little in-progress shot of my Rachel Berry Halloween dress that I’m working on now. I managed to get quite a bit of work on it this afternoon, to the point where I only have the skirt and lining to construct. Ok, so that’s still a lot, but I can be a quick sewer when I need to be. 😉
I also need to make the shoulder straps, although I decided to do that after I sewed the striped fabric along the top of the bodice so that I can match up the stripes. I was a bit worried when the fabric arrived and the stripes seemed to be further apart than in the original, but I think it’ll be ok.
Ok, that’s it for now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!